Tuesday

Let it burn - Photo Credit : Ashy Keba

Let it burn, and I mean in a good way... In the famous words of J.Sullivan ,  "When you feel that fire let it burn". I know that allowing someone back in and letting your guard down to open up your feelings are scary, however you are stronger than you think. You have made it through %100 of your pain and the possibility of true love stands behind the other side of the door. You must take a chance at love if you ever want it real and true.  There was a time when I felt that love just wasn't for me and that maybe I was meant to be single forever. That is the kind of mind set that will keep you there. I'd rather continue in believing that there are good people out there and that when it is my time he will find , cherish and honor me.

Coach Miko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Havent heard from you!

 Anxiety and depression can be crippling at times. Please stop criticizing and trying to reprimand people for keeping to themselves. The la...