Monday

Feeling Overwhelmed

Feeling emotionally overwhelmed can cause you to feel high levels of anxiety. I noticed that I personally feel overwhelmed do to the amount of time that I have spent solely managing everything  in my life. Being a  single mother, I manage my home independently , I am a sole business owner , so I manage the business all by myself as well. This can also be hard when you have a life partner. I have adapted to not asking for help , I began to feel that way after noticing that people really didn't seem to have time or maybe even the energy to have even a listening ear. These things can very well contribute to anxiety , leading to the feeling of being overwhelmed. I will share some tips on tomorrow on how to manage such things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Havent heard from you!

 Anxiety and depression can be crippling at times. Please stop criticizing and trying to reprimand people for keeping to themselves. The la...