Monday
Feeling Overwhelmed
Feeling emotionally overwhelmed can cause you to feel high levels of anxiety. I noticed that I personally feel overwhelmed do to the amount of time that I have spent solely managing everything in my life. Being a single mother, I manage my home independently , I am a sole business owner , so I manage the business all by myself as well. This can also be hard when you have a life partner. I have adapted to not asking for help , I began to feel that way after noticing that people really didn't seem to have time or maybe even the energy to have even a listening ear. These things can very well contribute to anxiety , leading to the feeling of being overwhelmed. I will share some tips on tomorrow on how to manage such things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Havent heard from you!
Anxiety and depression can be crippling at times. Please stop criticizing and trying to reprimand people for keeping to themselves. The la...
-
The reason why I wanted to discuss Ego versus Soul is because it appears to me that most human beings live through their egos and they have ...
-
Ladies everything that comes to mind does not need to e shared or said aloud. A wise woman once said that "Silence is golden". Wh...
No comments:
Post a Comment