Saturday

Purpose

I have learned to appreciate myself and my purpose. My purpose may not be understood by anyone else ,however that does no make any difference.  For some of us you may never feel understood by others. Some may even struggle with the fact that you are misunderstood or that no "gets you" . One day you will begin to understand yourself and when that begins ,you will also begin to care less of the understanding or approval of others. I will touch on this a a lot in my writting. Learning  to be complete within myself took a lot and boy was it all worth it .

Be yourself, that's why you are here , not to prove your worth to anyone except for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Havent heard from you!

 Anxiety and depression can be crippling at times. Please stop criticizing and trying to reprimand people for keeping to themselves. The la...